DR. SITANSU PANDA
+6 09-549 3246
Master in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
Master Philosophy in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
MBA in HR
Ph.D and Post-Doctorate in Human Resource, India.
Teaching, Research and Training altogether 19 years experience.
Human Resource Management
Training & Development
1. Panda, S. and P.K. Pradhan (2016), “An Intrinsic Look into the Industrial Growth in India By Virtue of FDI”, IJIM, Vol. 2, UMP, Malaysia.
2. Panda, S. and J. Reddy (2016), “An impact of Performance Management System on Organization”, IJIM, Vol. 2, UMP, Malaysia.
3. Panda, S. (2016), “Employees’ Perception of Performance Management System- An Assessment”, Book, ISEBA, UNITEN, Malaysia.
4. Panda, S. (2015), “Role of Communication in Project Management”, AGBA Book, Malaysia.
5. Panda, S. and Pankaj Kumar Mohanty (2014), “Student’s Perception towards Management Education - An Empirical Study”, Sumedha, Vol. 3 (1), CMR Publications, Hyderabad.
6. Panda, S. and Sitansu Panda (2013), “Love to Leave, Hate to Live-An Unusual Case of Expatriates”, Vidwat, Vol.6 (2), Indian Journal of Management, Dhruva Publications, Hyderabad.
7. Panda, S. (2012), “Performance Management System in Manufacturing Company-A Study from Employee Perspective”, Sumedha, Vol. 1(4), CMR Publications, Hyderabad.
8. Panda, S. (2011), Performance Management System-Issues and Challenges, Management and Labour Studies, Vol. 36 (1), Sage for XLRI, Jamsedpur.
9. Panda, S. (2011), “Step up the Stairs or Stare at the Steps”, Gavesana, VJIM, Vol. 3 (2), Hyderabad.
10. Panda, S. and S.F.Chandrasekhar (2011), “Performance Appraisal System in Hemaraj Industries Limited, Journal of Management, Vol. 3 (2), Warangal Institute of Management, Warangal.
11. Panda, S. (2010), “Living and Working Conditions of Labour-A Study in Informal Sector”, RVS Journal of Management, Vol.3 (2), Coimbatore
12. Panda, S. (2009), Talent Retention for Today and Beyond Tomorrow, Emerging Trends in Marketing Concepts, HR Practices and Financial Systems (Ed.), AV Publications, Hyderabad.
13. Panda, S. and S. F. Chandrasekhar (2009), “Industrial Relations in Jhunjhunwala Industries Private Limited”, RVSJM, Coimbatore.
14. Panda, S. (2009), “Appraisal of Performance Management System-An Avenue to Organizational Excellence”, Sugyaan, Vol.1(1), SS Publications, Hyderabad.
15. Panda, S. (2008), “Case Study Method in HRM: Academic Issues and Perspectives, IMI Disha, Indore.
16. Panda, S. and S.F.Chadrasekhar (2008), “Accomplished and Unrecognized Sportsman in Sports .Garments Manufacturer: An Unusual Case, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, PSG Publications, Coimbatore.
17. Panda, S. and S.F.Chandrasekhar (2008), “Untying the Gordian Knot: A Case of PruthvirajAluminium Company Limited, Synthesis, Vol. 3 (2), BLS Publications, Mohan Nagar, UP.
18. Panda, S.(2006), “Trade Unions in the Age of Globalization”, Pratibimba, Vol. 6 (2), IMIS Publications, Bhubaneswar.
19. (2006), “Trade Union Movement in Orissa-A Historical Perspective”, Studies in History and Culture, Vol. 11 (2), Berhampur University, Orissa.
20. Panda, S. and G.C.Patro (2003), “Resettlement and Rehabilitation of Project Displaced Persons- A Case Analysis and its Implications”, Contemporary Social Work, Vol. XX, Lucknow University, Lucknow.
BPP 4113: Project Communication & Negotiation
BPF 3113 Human Capital Management
BPP 3113: Change Management