LEE CHIA KUANG
Msc in Construction Contract Management
Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Hons)
1) Certified in Project Management Professional (PMP) by Project Management Institute.
2) Certified in Risk Management (CRM) by The International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER)
Construction Dispute Resolution
1) Application of OMAX and Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in Developing Proactive Safety and Health Performance Measurement Tool for Manufacturing Industry. (FRGS)
2) Developing Guidelines for Contractors to Suspend works Against Non-Payment in Construction Industry: A Legal Research with Lexus Nexis Engine. (UMP)
3) Mixed Rare Earth Oxides/graphene Nanomaterial as Green Energy Storage system: Investigation of its Socio-economic Requirement and Impact. (MTUN COE)
1) Lee, C.K., Yiu, T.W. and Cheung, S.O. (2016). Selection and use of alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in construction projects - Past and future research. International Journal of Project Management. 34(3), 494-507
2) Norhidayah, A., Lee Chia Kuang, Azhar, M.K., Nurulwahida, S. (2013). Indoor Air Quality and Sick Building Syndrome in Three Selected Buildings. Procedia Engineering. Vol (53), pg 93-98.
3) Lee Chia Kuang. (2012). Contractor’s Dilemma in Suspending Works against non-payment in Construction Industry: Highlighting Possible Legal Issues Based on PAM 2006 Standard Form of Contract. Journal of Engineering Technology. Vol 3 (1)
1) Lee, C.K., Yiu, T.W, and Gonzalez, V. (2014). Predicting Contractors Intention to Suspend Works against Non-Payment: Determinants of Contractor’s Behavioural Choice in Malaysia”. In Wahid, A.N.M, and Amaro, C.R (Eds). Proceedings of the Australian Academy of Business and Social Conference 2014 (pp 1-9). Australia: AABSS. ISBN: 978-0-9925622-0-5.
2) Lee, C.K., Yiu, T.W. and Cheung, S.O. (2015). Perceived Risks, Obligations, and Uncertainties: Antecedents of Unpaid Contractors’ Intention to Suspend Works against Non-Payment.” In Saha, S, Zhang, Y. Yazdani, S., and Singh, A (Eds). Implementing Innovative Ideas in Structural Engineering and Project Management (pp1009-1014). USA: ISEC PRESS. ISBN: 978-0-9960437-1-7. (Scopus Indexed)
BPP 3413 Project Management Tools
BPP 2223 Project Budget and Cost Management
BPP 3613 Stakeholder Management
BPP 2113 Project Planning & Control