DR. FAZEEDA MOHAMAD
+6 09-549 3237
PhD in Technology Management, Universiti Malaysia Pahang
Master in Technical and Vocational Educational
BBA (Hons) International Business, Universiti Teknologi MARA
Diploma in Business Studies (Universiti Teknologi MARA)
Fazeeda Mohamad, currently is a senior lecturer in the Faculty of Industrial Management, Universiti Malaysia Pahang. Fazeeda joined the faculty on December 2015. After completing the Master in 2002, she served as a lecturer in Politeknik Merlimau and Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah under the Hospitality Department (2003-2005) and Commerce Department (2005 – 2015) as a lecturer. Academically, Fazeeda has taught courses under business management and logistics and supply chain management. In research, she has interest in Business Performance, Data Envelopment Analysis, Discrete Event Simulation and System Dynamics.
1. Business Management
2. Logistics and supply chain management
3. Modelling and simulation
1. Improving an Emergency Department Flows Through Modeling and Simulation (ongoing)
2. A Market Study on the Agarwood Oil Industry (ongoing)
3. Empirical analysis on the implementation of green supply chain management (GSCM) in the construction industry (ongoing)
1. Measuring Palm Oil Mill Capacity Using Modelling and Simulation.
UMP International Journal of Technology Management, 2013, 2:33-36
2. Measuring Performance Efficiency of Oil Palm Plantations Using Window Analysis.3. Evaluating Oil Palm Supply System Efficiency.
Oil Palm Industry Economic Journal. Vol 13 (1). March 2013
International Journal of Industrial Management.
ISSN (Print): 2289-9286; e-ISSN: 0127-564x; Volume 2, pp. 53-60, June 2016
1. Reducing Disturbance in Manufacturing System with Discrete-event Simulation International Management Conference (IMaC 2011).
ISBN 978-983-9842-48-7, 16-17 April 2011, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
2. Evaluating Capacity of Palm Oil Mill Using Simulation Towards Effective Supply Chain
International Conference on Management, 13-14 June 2011, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
3. Performance Measure of Academics Departments: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
POLISAS Education Research Seminar 23-24 May 2012, POLISAS Kuantan, Pahang Malaysia
4. Modelling and Simulation of Oil Palm Mill towards Effective Supply Chain Management
Conference of the International Federations of Operational Research Societies, 10-15 July 2012 Melbourne, Australia.
5. Measuring Palm Oil Mill Capacity Using Modelling and Simulation
Symposium Graduat Fakulti Teknologi Kali Pertama, 10 September 2012, Pahang, Malaysia.
6. Modelling and Simulation of Oil Palm Plantation Operation System.
OR 54 Conference, 4-6 September 2012, Edinburgh, Scotland
7. Evaluating Oil Palm Supply System Efficiency
International Conference on Global Optimization and Its Applications, 10-11 August 2015, Universiti Malaysia Pahang
BPT 3123 Industrial Logistics
BPP 2113 Project Management
BPN 2113 Supply Chain Management