DR. ADEKUNLE QUDUS ADELEKE
PhD in Technology, Operation and Logistics Management, Universiti Utara Malaysia
BSc. Business Information System, University of East London
Adeleke .A.Q. is a senior lecturer of Project Management at the Faculty of Industrial Management, Universiti Malaysia Pahang. He was conferred a PhD degree from Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia. He badged his BSc. in Business Information System with first class from University of East London. Presently, Adeleke is a professional membership of Malaysian Institute of Management (M.I.M) and Association of Construction Project Managers (ACPM), Malaysia. His most recent achievement is, a leader of an internal grant from Universiti Malaysia Pahang.
1. Project Management;
2. Risk Management in Construction Project;
3. Issues in Construction Industry;
4. Organizational Control;
5. Sustainability in Construction Project;
6. Waste Management in Construction Project; and
7. Qualitative and Quantitative research experts.
1. Adeleke, A.Q., Bahaudin, A.Y., & Kamaruddeen, A.M. (2017). Organizational Internal Factors and Construction Risk Management among Nigerian Construction Companies: Moderated by Rules and Regulations. Global Business Review, 19(4) 1-18. DOI: 10.1177/0972150916677460
2. Adeleke, A. Q., Bahaudin, A. Y., & Kamaruddeen, A. M. (2017). The Influence of Organizational External Factors on Construction Risk Management in Nigerian Construction Companies. Safety and Health at Work, 8, (4), 1-19.
3. Adeleke, A. Q., Bahaudin, A. Y., & Kamaruddeen, A. M. (2017) Validation through Effective Communication, Team Competency and Skills with Active Leadership: The Case of Construction Risk Management in Nigerian Construction Companies. International Journal of Organizational and Business Excellence, 1, (2), 1-15.
4. Adeleke, A.Q., Bahaudin, A.Y., & Kamaruddeen, A.M. (2016). Preliminary
Analysis on Organizational Factors Influencing Effective Construction Risk Management: A case study of Nigerian Construction Companies. Sains Humanika, 8(2), 1-7.
5. Adeleke, A.Q., Bahaudin, A.Y., & Kamaruddeen, A.M. (2016). Moderating effect of regulations on organizational factors and construction risk management: a proposed framework. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S7), 92-97.
6. Adeleke, A.Q., Yussuf Nasidi., & Bamgbade, J.A. (2016). Assessing the extent of effective construction risk management in Nigerian construction companies. Journal of Advanced Research in Business and Management Studies, 3, (1), 1-10.
7. Yusuf Nasidi, Bamgbade, J. A., Abu, S., Adeleke, A.Q. & Ali. B. (2016). Effect of Government Policy on the relationship between Organizational Resources and Construction Waste Management. Journal of Advanced Review on Scientific Research.
8. Adeleke, A.Q., Bahaudin, A.Y., & Kamarudeen, A.M (2015). A Partial Least Square Structural Equation Modeling (PLS SEM) Preliminary Analysis on Organizational Internal and External Factors Influencing Effective Construction Risk Management among Construction Industries in Nigeria. Technical Journal of the Faculty of Engineering, 38 (3), 143-155.
9. Adeleke, A.Q., Bahaudin, A.Y., & Kamarudeen, A.M (2015) Level of Risk Management
Practice in Nigeria Construction Industry-from a Knowledge Based Approach. Journal of
Management, Marketing & Logistics, 2 (1), 12-13.
10. Adeleke, A.Q., Bahaudin, A.Y., & Kamaruddeen, A.M. A proposed framework to assess the moderating effect of rules and regulations on organizational factors and construction risk management. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Science and Technology 2016 (ICAST’16), April 11-13, 2016. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1761, 020008 (2016); doi: 10.1063/1.4960848
Industrial Project Management
Management Information System